Friday, June 14, 2013

SVG Cutting Files Challenge- You are the Bomb

Hey Everyone!

Today starts a new SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

This month the challenge is Heat Wave, anything Summer related.



I used the Kawaii Astro Pop file for my card.  These were one of my favorites when I was a kid! Love those Bomb Pops! I stamped a Jaded Blossom sentiment on one of their banner dies and the pop is on their Journal Die.


Here's a close up or the pop.  I removed the face and stamped a cute Peachy face. Then I finished off the card with some rumple ribbon.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Kawaii Astro Pop
Lovebug Creation- Simply White
DoodleBug Paper- Stars & Stripes

Find out how to enter the challenge and check out what the rest of the Design Team created at the SVG Cutting Files blog!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Migdalia said...

I saw this on FB...I Love it!!
Super Cute & Yummy!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lovebug Creations said...

This makes me chuckle!! Love this!!! Great job, Jamie!! ♥

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Unknown said...

Adorable!!Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Red, White & Blue” Linky Party.
Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Kate said...

Love this and the paper you used to, so pretty and vibrant.