Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4- Red, White and Blue Lanterns

It's day 4 of Jaded Blossom Sneaks!!!

Today we are featuring Patriotic Candies and Celebrate America!


I made some cute Patriotic Lanterns available today from SVG Cutting Files(link below)
I stamped some of the new candies stamps and put them on some Dove chocolates. I put little tea lights in the red and blue and filled the white with candies.


I stamped in red and blue, then embossed in white on the blue lantern. I added some twine and a cute star button to finish them off. 

Recipe- 
Jaded Blossom- Patriotic Candies, Celebrate America
SVG Cutting Files- Patriotic Lanterns
Trendy Twine- Stars & Stripes



Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created. I'll see you back here tomorrow for another sneak and the release hop. 




8 comments:

Unknown said...

ABSOLUTELY BEYOND AMAZING!!! I adore these little lanterns!!!! You are a TOTAL enabler to make me go and buy those files :) All of your projects are just amazing Jamie!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super neat!!

Trixie said...

LOVE these sooo much! They look fantastic!!

Migdalia said...

Wow!! FABULOUS!!!AMAZING!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

This looks Way too Awesome, love this.

Sherrie K. said...

I absolutely LOVE your lanterns:) They are so festive!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

These lanterns are the best!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new picture spot too!

Michelle said...

reeeeeeally hard to like you !!! this is FABULOUS !