Friday, June 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom June Release Blog Hop

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June Release Blog Hop
 
Now if you're here from Jaymie then you're in the right place, if you're just passing thru start at the beginning because you don't wanna miss anything.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
If you missed my projects this week here is the highlight of it

Here is what I made:


I made a mini memory game to keep in my diaper bag. I found these wood discs at Hobby Lobby. I used Memento ink to stamp on the wood with the Icon Candies. Then I stamped the star on the back side of all the pieces. When all the wood was stamped I sprayed them with a matte acrylic
.

Here's the inside of the tin, that I lined with some pattern paper and coated with Modge Podge.


On the top I cut the Flag Dies and stamped with "Play" and "Memory" but if you notice on the Picture This set Memory is not on there so I had to make it out of the word Memories and the Y from Play.


Another View.

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- Picture This, Icon Candies, Sport Candies, Flag Die 
Echo Park- All About A Boy
Altoids Tin, Modge Podge, wood discs

(just click on the picture and it will take you directly to the Jaded Blossom Store)
FREE US Shipping+ Freebie, that's $15 OFF Regular Price



We have this last Stamp Set to show you, it's a Petal Stamp and a FREEBIE
Free with your Purchases $40+ or More



Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.



BLOG CANDY

Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Trixie!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

35 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

such an awesome idea!

morentin1326 said...

woo hoo! what an awesome hop... thanks for sharing such awesome projects...
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
morentin1326
ATaol
DOTcom

Creating Anniething said...

I wish I still have younger kids to do this with...such a GREAT idea for them... and I LOVE THAT TIN!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!!!

antdoda said...

This is an awesome idea!!! Love it!

Krystle said...

Genius idea!!!! This is now on my "to do" list for my kiddos!! (:

Unknown said...

Wow....awesome idea!!! you're a genius!!!

Trixie said...

I LOVE this!! What a brilliant idea!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

How fun is this! You all ROCKED this week and I just love this release!
I can't wait to get my order!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute idea!!

Emily jennings said...

Loving this...every mommy needs one!!!! Super cute!

Michelle said...

absolutely freaking fabulous !!!! so glad your on our team LOL !!!

Ashley said...

This is so cute and such a creative idea! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Very clever idea!

Sara Bottomlee said...

love, love, love this idea. So creative.....

Melissa said...

That is an awesome project! Well done!

Kim Ricketts said...

WOWZERS!!!!! You are so freaking creative!!!!! LOVE This!!!

Kim :)

Unknown said...

WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Such a CLEVER idea!!! I am TOTALLY scraplifting this for our trip in September!!! Great job!!!

Valerie said...

What a nice idea to help entertain the kiddies while out n about.

Kathy said...

Super cute project! I'm going to have to find some small wood discs now. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

What a great idea for a fun game for the kiddos to keep them busy! Love it!

Liz O. said...

AWESOME IDEA Jamie!!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE this memory game! TFs
Fabulous projects all week!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O.
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Kate said...

Love this, might have to make one for my kiddos.

D- said...

What a fun idea. TFS.
D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, I love, love this.

Jenn Zeeb said...

So much fun, wonderful idea!

hugs, Jenn

Julie said...

What an awesome idea! Love!!
Hugs, Julie

Jaymie said...

This is absolutely amazing! I love this idea and it's so cute too!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & Fun!!
Awesome hop!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crystal said...

This is super fun!! I love that you came up with this idea! Love this!!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is beyond fantastic!!

Dottie =) said...

This is awesome!! I know some kiddos I'm gonna need to make something like this for!

Dana said...

That is a great idea!

Debbie said...

how cute and such a cool idea
Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea! Any way to help little ones stay occupied always helps to keep mom sane!!