Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 2- Pit Stop

It's Sneak Day 2 over at Jaded Blossom!

Today we are featuring Icon Candies and Picture This.


Yes you are seeing this right... I made a toilet! Haha I saw the potty people stamps and this idea just popped in my head.


I filled up the bowl with kisses stamped with both men and women potty people.


Here's a close up a the banner, how perfect is the pit stop stamp from Road Trip Candies?!

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Toilet Bowl Box
Trendy Twine- Lemon Tart




Of course we have the Gotta Have it Now Pack!
This Package is on Sale for $128.99


This Package will only be available till Wednesday at 12am, pst 
Package includes FREE US SHIPPING!
June Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Sentiment Stamp Sets 
 3 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets (Candies/Poems)
1 - Journal Card 1  - 5 Piece Set Die
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.  WE WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
Remember if you are purchasing A La Carte you have to wait till 4pm, pst on Friday our Release Blog Hop.

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the DT created. 

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...too funny!

Unknown said...

Oh.. My...GOSH! I LOVE THIS IDEA!! I ha to take a double take to really see that it was a Toliet! I was DYING!! Lol! This is a FANTASTIC idea!!! Great job!!

Julie said...

OMG! Jamie...I saw a bathroom set somewhere else a couple days ago and downloaded it but was thinking of making the toilet paper roll box NOT a toilet...Now I'll rethink that since my stamps are on the way and they are perfect for one! Thanks for the push...LOL!

Julie
Cricut Chick

Krystle said...

Ha! Too cute!!

Migdalia said...

I just saw this on FB and cannot stop laughing....Love your creativity!!So Cute and so much FUN!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crystal said...

This is TOO funny! How fun!!! :)

Kate said...

Too cute. such a fun treat container, lol

Michelle said...

hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it chickie !!! ♥

Trixie said...

This just cracks me up!! I love it!!

Jaymie said...

This is just too funny! I love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Hahaha....LOVE this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

hahahaha this toilet treat is hilarious!!! I'd love to see who gets it and what their reaction is!