Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Gamer Card

 Hey Everyone!
It's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I wanted to share the Father's Day card I made for my Husband!

Today I used the Father's Day set but I think the Nerd set would be awesome on this card too!



I stamped the sentiment on the insert of the slider card.
I drew the shapes on the buttons and wrote out the Select and Start. I also attempted to draw the Playstation symbol (LOL)


Here's what the card looks like when it's closed. This file is available from SVG Cutting Files.

Recipe- 
Jaded Blossom- Father's Day
SVG Cutting Files- Game Controller

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Cute, COOl & Fun!!! My other half LOVES this!.lol
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

This looks AWESOME. Love it.

Deleted 2014 said...

super cute! My nephew would love this for a birthday card.

Tess