Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just Chillin'

Hey Everyone!

 I've got an awesome SVG Cutting Files card to share with you today!!!!



I used the Just Chillin' file that will be available this Friday. How cute is this?!


Here's a close up of this cute boy on his hammock! I used a little twine for the hammock strings.


I also used one of the new center step card files. I finished off the card with a Jaded Blossom sentiment!

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Just Chillin', Zig Zag Center Step Card
Jaded Blossom- Happy Summer
Trendy Twine- Krazy for Kraft
Echo Park-  A Perfect Summer

*****500 Follower Giveaway*****
I'm getting really close to 500 followers and when I get there I will be having an awesome giveaway including a 2 Jaded Blossom Stamp sets, SVG Cutting Files Gift Certificate and some Trendy Twine! So stay tuned!!!!


Thanks for stopping!

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love your lil fellow in the hammock!!!

Migdalia said...

Love the shape of this card! Adorable card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is too cute :)

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Kate said...

Yeah I wish I was just Chillin' like this somewhere, Love this.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute design and boy does that hammock look inviting:) Awesome card!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps,blogspot.com

Michelle said...

of course this is amazing !!! ugh !!! LOL