Thursday, June 20, 2013

Celebrate America

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Trendy Twine project to share with you today!

Today I used Stars & Stripes and Berries Jubilee.... both are on sale this month HERE.


I found this popcorn at Target. I used a cute Patriotic Hat file and made the stripes with some Berries Jubilee.


Here's a close up of the tag, stamped with a Jaded Blossom sentiment. I attached the tag with some Stars & Stripes. 

Recipe- 
Trendy Twine- Stars & Stripes and Berries Jubilee

Thanks for stopping!!!!

9 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Jamie!! LOVE how you used the twine and that file is just too cute! Awesome job!
Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!! I've been looking for some kind of treat for the 4th of July!!! I'll have to go check out my local target!! As always your project makes me smile!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute, love the tag!

Migdalia said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Beckie said...

Stellar job!! Love the twine.

Be blessed, Beckie

Jessica Pascarella said...

That is too cute! Love the hat!

Helen said...

This is so fun and looks yummy!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Wow! Twine stripes! Love the way you did the hat. So creative!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Sukie said...

Looks so yummy! Such a fun project!