Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 3- Toddler Routine Chart

Welcome to Sneak Day 3!

Today we are featuring Calendar Candies and Journal Calendar.



I've been wanting to make my Son a daily schedule for awhile now so when I saw these stamps I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them. The chart is on a dry erase board so I put magnets on the back of everything except the title sections. 


The top half I made a To Do and Done section. My son is only 3 so I wanted to just do images for him. All of the Chore Chart Images are available today from SVG Cutting Files(link below)


The bottom half I used the Calendar Candies and Journal Calendar to make the days of the week and months. Then I made images for the weather so each morning we can change what it's like outside.


Here are all the days of the week, months and numbers for the date.

Recipe- 
Jaded Blossom- Calendar Candies, Journal Calendar, Number Candies, Alphabet Candies, Candy Charms & Banner Dies
SVG Cutting Files- Chore Chart Icons
Echo Park- Dots & Stripes



Of course we have the Gotta Have it Now Pack!
This Package is on Sale for $128.99


This Package will only be available till Tonight at 12am, pst 
Package includes FREE US SHIPPING!
June Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Sentiment Stamp Sets 
 3 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets (Candies/Poems)
1 - Journal Card 1  - 5 Piece Set Die
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.  WE WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
Remember if you are purchasing A La Carte you have to wait till 4pm, pst on Friday our Release Blog Hop.

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the DT created. 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOOO amazing and a FANTASTIC idea!!! LOVE IT!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab design, great idea!

Migdalia said...

Awesome project!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Trixie said...

This is freakin awesome!!! I just LOVE IT!!!!!

Jaymie said...

I LOVE this idea! This is so awesome!

Kate said...

Amazing and so Awesome. Love this and all the colors.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, love how your daily schedule turned out! A lot of fun cuts! Super cute calendar candies!
Great idea!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

WOW!! Lots of work in this project, looks fabulous!!!

Michelle said...

I absolutely LOVE !!!! I need one of those for sure !! lol