Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trick or Treat Blog Hop



Welcome to the Trick or Treat Blog Hop! If you just got here from Ashley your in the right spot, if not please start at the beginning. 

So the hop today is all about treats! Here's mine-


I used the new Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Die to make my mummy treat box. I cut 2 of the dies out and then cut 1" strips of paper for the wrapping look.  The eyeballs are from Monster Mash, punched with a 3/4" circle punch and then I punch a 1" circle to put them on top of. The Sentiment is from Halloween Treats.


Here's another view of the box. To make the box, I cut a 2.5" piece of white paper. Scored each side at 1/4". Then I made some cuts in it so it would wrap nice. Then I just glued it to the die cut.

Recipe-
Paper from my stash
Distress Ink and Memento Black Ink

Blog Candy-

There are some great Sponsors for the hop today, so be sure to visit Ashley's blog to find out how to win!

Your next stop is Candace!


25 comments:

jessica said...

What an adorable treat box!! Awesome idea to use the die!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

That treat box is so adorable. Lee-Ann :)

Lisa Benson said...

Love it!

D- said...

Your treat box is soooo cute. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)

katieo said...

So cute. Thanks for the directions

Kate said...

Seriously love this box. those eyes are creepy.

Ann said...

Great box and sentiment! "Nightmarish Nibbles" Love it!

Gail said...

What a great idea for the top of a box or even a card! That is a cool idea! I like it! Have a great week and thanks for the hop!

marg0006 said...

Love, love your adorable Mummy treat box. wold love to do one.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Shar said...

How cute is this!!! Fabulous treat box!!

scrapendipity@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Jamie...totally love the treat box...and the front is so cute. Thanks for sharing

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Wow, what a awesome creation! Such a great idea,I hope you don't mind a bit of scraplifting.

Debbie

Carla said...

Your treat box is ADORABLE!!! I love the mummy it's so cool how you can take strips of paper and get something that looks so cool from it. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Unknown said...

Cute!! I can't wait to get that die!! So much fun!!

silvia said...

Adorable mummy treat box!!!

AJP said...

OMG that is awesome!!! I love the spooky eyes!!! Great job!!

Rosie said...

Wow. I totally love this treat box

Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

This is great. Love that you used the topper die. The eyes are creepy. Thank you so much for being in the hop.
Ashley

Anonymous said...

I love this. It is so Stinkin Cute!!
Jennifer

jmstx2000@aol.com

callyannc said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! TFS CallyAnn

Crystal said...

Great idea with the fancy topper die! Cute!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is the cutest!!! I love the way the eyes look!

Kim :)

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, this is to stinkin cute...

Rosalee said...

This is so cute. Love it. such a sweet idea.
Hugs, Rosalee

Sarah Biswabic said...

Very cute treat box!