Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Jaded Blossom project to show you today and there is even a tutorial for the card on the Jaded Blossom blog today. So make sure you stop over there to see it!


I used the tree and a sentiment from Simple Sayings for this card. This was my first attempt at a triple stamp card and I love how it turned out!!!!

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- Simple Sayings
Trendy Twine-  Blue Berry
Memento Ink- Rich Cocoa 
Paper- from my stash

Thanks for stopping by and you can find the tutorial for this card over at the Jaded Blossom blog!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

this is awesome chickie!!! great tutorial no I know how ☺ thanks

michelle

Kate said...

This card is so Gorgeous. I just love it.

Rosie said...

this card is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this card. Love the color combo. Thanks for sharing the tutorial!
Ashley