Monday, October 8, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 1- Santa Mail

Yay! The first day of Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Week has arrived!

Today we are featuring - Santa Mail, Hot Cocoa, Fancy Topper Die and Gusset Bags.

I used Santa Mail for my project today.


The mailbox is a file from My Scrap Chick. I embossed the stamp image and North Pole with white embossing powder and Dear Santa with red.


I used another sentiment from Santa Mail on the front of the mailbox as well.



I added a few finishing touches with a glitter brad to hold on the flag and some Trendy Twine!

I love how this turned out! This stamp set has so many options!!!

Recipe-
Trendy Twine- Candy Cane
Echo Park- Dot & Stripes Christmas
Embossing Powder, Ink- Red and Green Distress, glitter brad, white gel pen.




Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see the rest of the sneaks for today!
I hope to see you back here for Day 2 of sneaks tomorrow!


10 comments:

jessica said...

this is so super adorable!!! great project with the cute new stamps!!

Crystal said...

Love this mailbox! How cute! ;0)

Kate said...

Seriously Love this so MUCH!!! So Adorable and Detailed. Love the papers you used too.

Ashley Nicole said...

This is the cutest! So much detail and the papers are awesome. Love the twine too.
Ashley

Rosie said...

super cute mailbox! love the new stamps you used


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Oh, Your little Christmas Mail Box is just the Cutest! I Love It! The Stamps you used are perfect for It! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Michelle said...

love this !! tons of work and it came out sooo super cute!!!! thanks chickie

Mimi said...

Wow! Your mailbox is so stinking cute!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team

Candace Pelfrey said...

This little mailbox is the cutest!!! Love the star on the front too!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is absolutely the cutest ever!!! I LOVE it!!! I really love the star too! Love Love Love this!!!

Kim :)