Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 3- Magic of the Season Card

Welcome to Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 3!

Today we are featuring Christmas Wishes. I love this set! It has fantastic sentiments and 2 awesome images!

Here's my card...


I love this little gingerbread girl!!! I pop-dotted her and the sentiment. And of course had to add some cute faces to them!

Recipe-
Scrapping Bug Designs- I Love Snow
My Minds Eye- Be Merry


Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all the other amazing projects made today!

I'm also entering this in the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge!


15 comments:

Crystal said...

I love this paper! such a cute card!

snappy scrappy said...

Cute card!! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

Awww the little ginger girl & snowman are SO cute!!! Love your card!!

Rosie said...

super cute card, ,love the sentiment

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is so CUTE!!!! I just love that little die cut you used and of course the PKS faces are just perfect.

antdoda said...

I love this it is adorable!!! Gingerbread dolls are my favorite!!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love this ginger!!!!!!! Soo cute!!!! Cute little snowman too!

Michelle said...

so so cute love all the patterned paper and all the pieces !!! musta taken forever !!! awesome job chickie~!

Trixie said...

I LOVE your little gingerbread girl! Very cute!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is the cutest!! I love the layout of the card and you made the most adorable little gingerbread girl!

Ashley Nicole said...

So stinkin cute! The gingerbread girl is the sweetest and I love her face and the little snowman face. And I love the layout of the card. Ok, I guess I love everything about the card :)
Ashley

DoBea A. said...

This is such a pretty card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!!

Kim said...

how super adorable! I love that you used the textured paper. I love to piece with that kind of paper to.

Glora said...

What a CUTIE!!!! I totally love that she is hugging a snowman and the paper choices are PERFECT too. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Jennie Garcia said...

This is too adorable!! I LOVE it!! Is so gorgeous!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com