Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 2- Grinch Poop

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 2 is here!

I hope you stopped by for Day 1 yesterday. If not you can always go here to see my project. 

Today we are featuring Christmas Poop and Christmas Candies.

I used Christmas Poop, Fancy Topper Die and a new Gusset bag for my project.


I found an image of the Grinch and did a print and cut on my Cameo. Then I stamped the sentiment, added some white gel pen stitching and finished it off with some Trendy Twine. 
The candy I used is Candy Apple Sugar Babies.(which are very yummy!)

Recipe-
Trendy Twine- Candy Cane
Carta Bella- Merry and Bright
White Gel Pen and Memento Ink 





Stop over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see the Design Team's creations!
See you tomorrow for Day 3!



8 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the Grinch! Such a cute project! :0)

Kate said...

I really like that you added the Grinch in your project. Looks Great.

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the Grinch! You all are sure getting me in the spirit & it's not even Halloween yet ;) Loving it!

Rosie said...

super cute treat project

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

Ohh..I love this! The colors are perfect. ;)

Candace Pelfrey said...

I really love this one! I love how you used patterned paper for the big part of the topper. And perfect candies for the poop!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!! I love the pattern paper and the Grinch!

Kim :)

Ashley Nicole said...

This is so cute! I love the Grinch. Perfect stocking stuffer.
Ashley