Sunday, July 14, 2013

SVG Cutting Files Challenge- Bursting with Happiness


It's time for a new SVG Cutting Files Challenge! 

This month's challenge is a Color Challenge-




I used the Kawaii Balloon and Oval Card Base.


Then I stamped some cute faces on all the balloons and used some twine for the string.


I used a Jaded Blossom stamp for the sentiment.

Recipe- 
SVG Cutting File- Kawaii Balloon, Oval Card Base
Jaded Blossom- Got Candy?
Trendy Twine- Totally White

Stop by the SVG Cutting Files Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created! 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

this is adorable chickie !!! love all the bright colors !!! ♥

Unknown said...

so cute! I love all the faces!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, great faces!!

Migdalia said...

Love those Bright colors. Made me smile! TOTALLY cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

This is just way to cute. Love all the colors and the pks faces.