Monday, July 22, 2013

Snowman Treat Box

Hey Everyone!

We're celebrating Christmas in July over at SVG Cutting Files!

I made a cute Snowman Treat Box that will be available Friday.


The snowman is made up of 3 boxes so you can put 3 different treats in it.


First I made one with with all the cuts that come with this file. Then I added some rumple ribbon for a scarf and a banner with a Jaded Blossom sentiment.


Here's the 3 boxes opened filled with candy.


I also made one with a Peachy Keen face and a hat made out of a sock. I used 3 colors of twine for the scarf. 

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files-  Snowman Treat Box(available Friday)
Peachy Keen- Winter Faces
Lovebug Creations- Rumple Ribbon
Trendy Twine- Berry, Blue Berry, Limeade

Thanks for stopping by!

***Winners were posted from my giveaway!***

I'm still waiting to here from the winner so please check HERE to see if your one of them!


3 comments:

Kate said...

This is just WAY to CUTE!!!. Love how you added the hat too.

Mary Ann said...

Super cute treat boxes!!!

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!!'
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥