Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom Challenge- Season Greetings

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to another Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.


Jaded Blossom

Our Theme this Month Christmas in July
Winner of our Challenge will receive




I made a cute little treat with a 6" tube and the treat tag die.

 

I used a new file from SVG Cutting Files for the holly and added some cute faces to the berries. I used a Candy Charm and stamped a sentiment from Winter Candies on it. 


I attached the tag to the tube with some twine and added a rumple ribbon bow.

Recipe- 
SVG Cutting Files- Holly Berries
Trendy Twine- Candy Cane
Lovebug Creations- Simply Red
Echo Park- This & That Christmas



Now don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom and check out what the rest of the Design Team.  

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your tag,SOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

Nana said...

What a beautiful treat holder. Would love to invite you to link up over at 2 Creative Chicks 3D Challenge.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Mayras Designs said...

Really cute and great idea !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Migdalia said...

Really SWEET treat holder!! Adorable PK faces!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh my heavens! This is gorgeous!!! I love it!!! :) I'll add it my list of lovely things to post!! :)

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Kate said...

Well you already know how much I love this.

Ashley Nicole said...

This is so cute! I just love their faces. Love the patterns.
Ashley

Beckie said...

Adorable! Love all the deets.

Be blessed, Beckie