Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bah Humbug!

Hey Everyone!!!

It's Christmas in July over at Jaded Blossom this month! Plus all the Christmas Stamps are 35% OFF!!!!

I used Winter Wishes on my card today.


I knew I wanted to use this sentiment, so I found this image and Ann over at SVG Cutting Files made it for me! I added some snowflakes from a punch all over the card.


A close up of the sentiment.

Recipe- 
Jaded Blossom- Winter Wishes
SVG Cutting Files- Grouchy Smurf (Free thru July 31st)
Martha Stewart Snowflake border punch

Here's a look at the set I used today-


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

*500 Follower Giveaway*
I'm only 3 followers away from 500 and when I get there I will be having an awesome giveaway! It will include some Jaded Blossom Stamps, and SVG Cutting Files Gift Certificate and some Trendy Twine!!!!


12 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

Migdalia said...

Adorable!! I LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Krystle said...

Love this card!!! (:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

darn I'm already a follower. Thanks to you and Ann for the freebie. So many ideas!

Rosie said...

Super cute love the smurfs


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

crazyaboutcricut said...

RIDICULOUSLY CUTE!!!!

Crystal said...

This is too freakin' cute! Thank you for the free file! :)

Michelle said...

this is freaking cute !!! HHAHAHHA love the snowflakes !!!

Running Turtle said...

Adorable!! That Smurf is super CUTE, and thanks for the FREEBIE!!
Tina

Misty Morgan said...

Too cute!Thanks for sharing~ I'm a new follower & email.

Janis said...

I am a new follower by email. Yippee!!! <3 J

Cindy Christoffel said...

I just found you! what an adorable card!!!

cindy in Chicago