Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mint To Be My Teacher

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Jaded Blossom project to share with you!

My Son just started preschool so now I get to make some cute Teacher gifts!


I filled a Gusset Bag with some peppermint patties to go with the sentiment from Teacher Appreciation Set(No Longer Available) 


I used the Fancy Topper Die on the bag and tied a twine bow on the top.


And here's the cute little peppermint patty new from SVG Cutting Files today on an Action Wobble.


Then I made a little tag and stamped a sentiment from School Rules.

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- Fancy Topper Die, School Rules, Gusset Bag and Teacher Appreciation
SVG Cutting Files- Peppermint Patty(Free if you are a Member of our Facebook Group HERE)
Trendy Twine- Lemon Tart


Thanks for stopping!

5 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

This turned out super cute. Love the pattern paper.
Ashley

Creating Anniething said...

Love it Jamie!!

Kate said...

Super Cute. Love this. The Peppermint is Adorable especially with that cute face.

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute, love that little mint pattie!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

This is super cute!!