Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Make Lemonade

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Trendy Twine Project to share with you!

This month we're featuring Lemon Tart and it's the perfect color for Lemonade!


I cut the pitcher and glued down the Lemon Tart to the lemonade section. Then I stamped the lemon slice on yellow paper and stamped the perfect sentiment on a flag die from Jaded Blossom.
I added a little Rumple Ribbon bow to finish it off.


Here's a closeup of the "twine" lemonade.

Recipe- 
Trendy Twine- Lemon Tart
Lovebug Creation- Caddy Blue
MME- Happy Days

You can purchase some of your own Yummy Lemon Tart HERE

Thanks for stopping!

9 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Jamie! Love that twine lemonade and the cute card design!! GREAT sentiment too :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!

Helen said...

This is just so fabulous Jamie!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

This is amazing! I love it! So creative!

Lovebug Creations said...

How flippin' genius!!! I LOVE this!! The twine makes for perfect lemonade and the Rumple Ribbon bow just adds the perfect touch! Fab job, Jamie!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Kate said...

I just love this creations so much, I am so craving for Lemonade and I hate Lemonade, lol

Krystle said...

Super cute, love it!!! (:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

Sukie said...

Great twine project, the lemonade looks yummy! I love the chevron paper on your card too!

CityGirl Planners said...

Just adorable, Jamie!