Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby Lollipop Covers

Hey Everyone!

I've got an adorable project to share with you today!

New Kawaii Baby Things Lollipop Covers available today from SVG Cutting Files.


Are these not the cutest things?!


All the pattern paper is Echo Park and I tied them all closed with Trendy Twine.




           








You can purchase the set of Lollipop Covers HERE!
All the Trendy Twine I used is available here.


*****500 Follower Giveaway*****
I'm getting really close to 500 followers and when I get there I will be having an awesome giveaway including a Jaded Blossom Stamp set, SVG Cutting Files Gift Certificate and some Trendy Twine! So stay tuned!!!!


Thanks for stopping!!!

15 comments:

Wandy said...

Awwwwe these r soooo adorable!!! Love the paper and twine u used! Fantastic job hun!!
Hugs, Wandy

Greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com

Randi said...

these are adorable!!

Pam said...

How cute these are!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This looks Awesome. I just love how they turned out.

kim said...

These are very cute. I just got my cameo and i'm still learning how to use it. Thanks for sharing such great designs. I just became a follower.

Kim
k1i2m3@cox.net

Sarah Biswabic said...

These are so adorable! Very cute!

crazyaboutcricut said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE!

Migdalia said...

OMG!!There are absolutely PRECIOUS!!Love them all!Sweet!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

snappy scrappy said...

These are just so adorable!!!

Michelle said...

these are soooo flippen cute ! love that you used all those diff patterns of paper ! my fav is the stackable rings !!! awesome job chickie !!!

~ Janey ~ said...

Love this, Jamie!!! Soooo cute :)

DebC said...

How dang cute are these!!!

Designs that Delight said...

These make me just wanna smile!

Rosie said...

OMG!!! these are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspt.com

mamawcindy said...

Oh My Goodness! How Adorable! Love It!!! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com