Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love Is In The Air

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Trendy Twine project to share with you!

This month we are featuring Lemon Tart.

This month's challenge is Spring into Spring, your project must include flowers, the color yellow and a stamped image or sentiment along with some Trendy Twine of course!(if you don't have any Trendy Twine yet you can use embroidery floss)


I made this cute Hot Air Balloon shape card out of a new file from SVG Cutting Files. I took Lemon Tart and glued it to the base of the balloon and then used some Black Licorice for the strings. Then I pop dotted the balloon and basket on top of the base.
I used a Jaded Blossom sentiment on one of their banner dies.


Close up of the twine.

Recipe-
Trendy Twine- Lemon Tart, Black Licorice
SVG Cutting Files- Hot Air Balloon(available today!)
Echo Park- Everyday Eclectic

You can get Lemon Tart on sale HERE!

We'd love for you to play along in our challenge with us HERE!

*****500 Follower Giveaway*****
I'm getting really close to 500 followers and when I get there I will be having an awesome giveaway including a Jaded Blossom Stamp set, SVG Cutting Files Gift Certificate and some Trendy Twine! So stay tuned!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!


12 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Jamie, this is incredible. Love how you did the twine for the flowers. The paper colors are gorgeous and of course, the bling is perfect.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Kate said...

This seriously looks Amazing. Love it.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the twine peeking through!!!

Michelle said...

this is so pretty ! love all the ways you manage to use that twine !! love the bright patterns of the paper too !

jessica said...

What an awesome project Jamie! I LOVE that cut, the way you used the twine and the great sentiment!
Awesome job :)

Ashley Nicole said...

I totally love this. Love the colors and the patterns.
Ashley

Pam said...

This is just beautiful! I love the use of the twine!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Liz O. said...

Fabulous as always Jamie!!! Every single detail is perfect, love especially the twine, TFS!

Jessica Pascarella said...

I am in love with this! Super cute!

Designs that Delight said...

Beautiful card!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card, love the patterned paper and the twine flowers!

CityGirl Planners said...

Love, love this card. Hot Air balloons are my favorite!