Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Trendy Twine Tuesday- Lucky Treat

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new Trendy Twine project inspired by this month's challenge to share with you.


I made a cute Lucky Treat! I used the Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die and a 1x8 bag.


I used Twisted Lime and Limeade to make a string art shamrock. I know some of you wanted a tutorial for how I do my string art. So stay tuned, later this month I will have one posted for you. 

I tied the tag to the bag with some rumple ribbon, stamped the perfect sentiment and added a little bling.


A close up of the clover, I did the string art with the Limeade and then outlined it with the Twisted Lime.
All the info on how to enter our Challenge is HERE.

Recipe-
Trendy Twine- Twisted Lime and Limeade
Lovebug Creations- Green Leaves

Thanks for stopping!


10 comments:

jessica said...

love the GREAT treat idea Jamie!! AWESOME string art!!! Looking forward to seeing how you do that!
Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Kate said...

Love this especially how you did the clover and your perfect ribbon.

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh my golly goodness! I'm in LOVE with this! I too can NOT wait to see how you do these amazing string art creations!!! Love it! And the Green Leaves Rumple Ribbon went perfectly with it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Yvonne said...

Love the Twine, Ribbon and Paper!!! Super cute!

Sukie said...

Love your tag and I am a huge fan of your string art creations! I can't wait for your tutorial!

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a creative idea! So cool!

Tanya said...

Love your string art!! Sooo talented!!!

Hugs,
Tanya
Blogging It Forward

CityGirl Planners said...

Oh my word! The shamrock is perfect!

Scrappy Canuck said...

I love the combination of twine colours. So cute!

Designs that Delight said...

The shamrock is perfect!!!