Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunshine and Smiles

Hey Everyone!

I've got a new SVG Cutting Files project to share with you!
I'm so excited to share this project with you today not only is it super cute but it's my first project as an official Design Team Member!(I was the guest designer last month)


I used the file Road Trip which will be available this Friday. I used a cloud embossing folder for the background and a sentiment from Jaded Blossom on top of their Flag Dies.


Here's a close up of one of the cars that come with this set. Super cute right?!


And a close up of the sun that also is in the Road Trip file with a cute Peachy Keen Face!

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Road Trip (available 3/15)
Jaded Blossom- Simple Sayings 2, Flag Die and Flag Die 2
Echo Park- Dots & Stripes and A Walk in the Park

Hope you enjoyed my card!
Thanks for stopping!


3 comments:

Pam said...

Such a bright sunshiny card, love that darling car!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card,Love your car...

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just way too cute!!! I love the face on your sun!! Its adorable!

Kim :)