Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"Super" Favors!

Hey Everyone!

 It's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I've got a cute favor I made for my Son's birthday to share today!


I used the Fancy Topper Die with a print and cut Superman.


I used 2 different stamp sets to create the sentiment. First I masked a sentiment from Sweet Celebration then added Super from Super Hero to finish the sentiment.


Then I filled a 3x10 bag with some crayons I created by melting crayons into a silicon mold.

Recipe-
Silhouette Store- Superman and Burst

Stop by tomorrow to see some more pictures from his party! 

4 comments:

Rosie said...

omg super cool

Kate said...

Love this so much I want a superman Party!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

kubra hussain said...

Super cute party favor.. loved how you were able to melt the crayons and mold them to fit perfectly with the theme. Great job!!