Sunday, April 6, 2014

Jaded Blossom April Challenge- Egg Treats

Hey Everyone!

We have a new Challenge up over at Jaded Blossom.
If you're new to Jaded Blossom and our Blog don't forget to become a blog follower. 
Also, visit our Garden of Creativity in Facebook and "Like" our Facebook Page. April Release will start on Monday, April 7, 2014

Don't forget to take advantage of our April Stamp Spotlight




This months challenge is "Easter" and you have until 4/27 to link up your project.


I made some cute Easter treats for my Son to take to school. I used the spring dies for the egg and then stamps some of the Eggcellent faces on them.  


Then I attached them to some mini boxes of yogurt covered raisins.

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- Spring Dies, Eggcellent

Visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a great treat! I didn't know they made these either (need to go look).

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Unknown said...

What awesome treats. They are just adorable!!!

Melissa said...

What a great idea! The eggs are the perfect touch for an Easter treat.

Michelle said...

awesome idea chickie!!! ive never seen them in colors though, very cool

Crystal said...

What a great idea! I have never seen these snacks before and they look yummy!

Kate said...

These look Amazing, love all those silly eggs, too cute.

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love these little eggs and I like how you did them all differently :)