Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4- Olive You

Hey Everyone!

It's Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4 and today we are revealing Olive You!


I found an olive set at The Body Shop, so I thought how perfect with the new set! So I filled up a gusset bag and added a topper.


For the topper I used the Wine Tag Die. I embossed the sentiment, then I stamped the olive and added a Peachy face. I cut it out and attached to the topper with a cut down wobble.

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom-  Olive You, Wine Tag Die, Gusset Bag
Peachy Keen-Sweet On You Face
Trendy Twine-  Holly

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created!



7 comments:

Kate said...

Absolutely Adorable and the peachy face you used is perfect.

Unknown said...

This is adorable!!! Love how you used the tag die as a topper!!!

Crystal said...

Great use of the new wine die! Cool idea!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is super cute Jamie! Love how you used the wine tag die

Melissa said...

So clever to use the new die to top a gift... very pretty too! :)

Michelle said...

tooo cute ! love the embossing !!!

Candace said...

what a sweet little olive!! great little gift.