Friday, February 14, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Challenge- Spring Theme

Go here for the Jaded Blossom Release Hop

Hey Everyone!

Today is a start of our new Monthly Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.

The THEME for the SVG Cutting Files Challenge is Spring Theme.


Here's my project-


I used the Kawaii Kite file to create a fun spring card! I used an embossing folder for the clouds background and added a Jaded Blossom sentiment. Then I used some twine for the kite's tail.


Isn't this kite adorable! I also used some clouds from the Let it Rain file. 

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Kawaii Kite, Let it Rain
Jaded Blossom- Bug A Boo(older version no longer available)
Trendy Twine- Totally White
  
SVG Cutting Files used:
and you have until next month 3/14 to link up your project over at SVG Cutting Files
For some Amazing SVG Cutting Files, just go HERE
"LIKE" SVG Cutting Files on Facebook.
"Join" SVG Cutting Files Gallery on Facebook to share your Awesome Creations.
Newsletter Sign Ups
SVG Cutting Files

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is cute!!!!! Will be a while before we can fly kites in my neck of the woods :)

Melissa said...

Such a happy card.. this would make anyone smile.

Craftyretiredlady said...

Love this card! I think all kids love flying kites and a lot of adults do too... bring on Spring!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Very creative thanks I love it


Unknown said...

Adorable!!

Kate said...

Such a Cute Kite and Love the Embossing.

Kim Ricketts said...

This is the cheeriest little kite ever! Way too cute!

Kim :)

Anonymous said...

Just want to let you know I like your kite theme card and have featured at my blog here, http://alittletypical.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/collage-9-i-love-kite/.