Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

Hey Everyone!

It's my day over at SVG Cutting Files and I've got a cute sneak to share with you! 


I used one of the cuts from the Bunny Suit Jesse File being release on Friday! Isn't she so cute?!


I added her to the front of a treat box filled with sixlets. Then I stamped a Jaded Blossom candies stamp on top of this cute teardrop die. I finished off the box with some washi tape and a twine bow.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Bunny Suit Jesse(available Friday)

Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable!! Love all the spring colors!!!

Migdalia said...

I just LOVE her adorable outfit!!!
Very CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

This is the Cutest thing Ever. Love the colors you used.