Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spring is Here!

Hey Everyone!

It's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I've got 2 cards to share with you!



I used the flower border from the new Spring Dies for this card.


Then for the sentiment I used the new Smell the Flowers set.


For my 2nd card I did a clean and simple card with washi tape. Then I stamped hello from Simple Sayings our Monthly Spotlight set!

Recipe-

You can pick up our Monthly Spotlight Set Simple Sayings HERE for only $10.99 this month!

Thanks for Stopping!


4 comments:

Dottie =) said...

I love love love both these cards!! Great ideas :)

Kate said...

These are Awesome Cards. Love it so much especially the Washi.

Kim Ricketts said...

Love these cards! Love how you are using the dies!

Kim :)

Michelle said...

these are tooo cute chickie ! the tape one looks so perfect :P