Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month!http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
For my first project I used Art Philosophy and Bump in the Night.
I cut the door hanger at 9" from Art Philosophy on p. 25 <star2>font layer, the heart is also from AP on p.26 <Heart1> cut at 1" and I used scissors to make the bite marks on the heart. This door hanger fits a candy box perfectly. I also cut the striped paper at 2 3/8" x 2 3/4" to fit on the front.
Here's a close up of the cute monster from Bump in the Night, <Gomer> cut at 2". I inked him and popped dotted him on to the box. The heart border behind him is from a border punch. I finished off the door hanger with a sentiment and some red rhinestones and of course some white gel pen stitching.
Cricut Cartridges- Art Philosophy and Bump in the Night
Paper- Core'dinations and Scrap paper
Stamps- Jaded Blossom(Love Bites)
Other- Memento Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue Ink, Red Distress Ink, White Gel Pen, Rhinestones, Fancy Scissors, EK Success heart border punch
For my second project I used Sweet Treats and Sweet Shop.
Here's everything I cut out. The polka dot paper is the card base cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". I inked the card base with some brown ink.
Here is the finished card! I love how it turned out.
I cut the gumball jar from Sweet Shop at 2"<gumballs> the layers were cut in red, blue, orange and pearl white.
I cut the rounded squares from Sweet Treats at 2.25" p.67 <2s> Cards layer.
The white strip was cut at 1" x 5 1/2" and inked with orange.
I added some Trendy Twine on top of that. After I layered all the gumballs, I used markers to highlight them to look more real. Then I used Dimensional Magic to make it look like a glass jar. The circles in the corners were made with my shape tool. I finished off with some white gel pen stitching and a stamp.
For the inside of the card I used 2 pieces of red card stock cut at 4" x 5 1/4" The sentiments and the gumballs were both from Jaded Blossom Stamps. I colored in the gumballs with some glitter gel pens and did white stitching with a white gel pen.
Cricut Cartridges- Sweet Treats and Sweet Shop
Paper- Core'dinations(red, green, pearl white) Paper Studio (brown, orange) DCWV(Mainstreet stack-polka dot)
Twine- Trendy Twine(Orange Truffle)
Other- Memento(black tuxedo, rich cocoa, tangelo,danube blue) distress red ink, Martha Stewart green ink, gel pens, Copics, Epiphany Shape tool, Modge Podge Dimensional Magic
Thanks for stopping by!
Your next stop is Liz.
Here's the complete list for today's hop.
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Michelle http://paperaffair.blogspot.com/
4. Laurie- http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
6. Jamie http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/ You are here
7. Liz http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com/ Go here next
9. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
10. Laura http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
12. Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
15. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
16. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
17. Jen L http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
18. Sharron - http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
19. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
20. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
21. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
22. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
23. Sherri http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
24. Kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com/
25. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com