Thursday, February 16, 2012

One Last Valentine's Day Card

Hi Everyone!

I know Valentine's Day is over but I just wanted to share the card I made for my Husband.


I am in love with how the card turned out!!!!
And do you get it Hug and Kisses? (I made the girl look like a Hershey Hug, LOL)

Recipe-

SVG File- Paper Piecing by Nikki (Free File Kisses)

Paper- Core'dinations(pearl paper) Paper Studio(glitter paper) Scrap paper

Stamps- Jaded Blossom(Valentine's Treats) Peachy Keen (Stitches Faces 1 1/8)

Twine- Trendy Twine(Peppermint Stick)

Other- Black ink, white and red glitter gel pens, EK success border punch

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Its adorable chickie~ of course I didnt even notice the hug part till candace pointed it out...genius! lol

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jovan said...

I just love this card!!

mani said...

Design is simple , but really very cute .
Plastic Card Holders
plastic Business card