Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jaded Blossom: Chick Magnet Card

Hi Everyone!

Today I've got a super cute card for my Jaded Blossom post...


I used the Easter Treats stamp set for this awesome sentiment. Then I cut this cute little chick with my Cameo and added a Peachy Keen Face.
I finished off the card with some twine and a little flower.

File- Designs on Cloud Nine (Spring Cuties)
Paper- Scraps
Stamps- Jaded Blossom(Easter Treats) Peachy Keen(Critter Faces-large)
Twine- Trendy Twine(Grape Fizz)

Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

cute cute chickie !!! of course ♥ ☺

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Haha! I love that! Cute little chick and the stamp is perfect with it.

Les

Ashley Nicole said...

This is so cute. Love the stamp!
Ashley

Candace Pelfrey said...

This chick is soooo cute!! I love it. Haha