Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Greeting Farm Heart Journal Week 2-4

I'm a little behind on posting my Heart Journal, so I thought I would just put the past 3 weeks up. 


Week 2- Beach, Water, etc
I used metallic watercolors, water print paper that i cut with a wave punch, kraft paper that I covered with real sand, and a few stickers.


Week 3- Grateful, Thankful
I used some button print paper for the background, cut pictures of my sun with a square scallop punch and popdotted them to the page. I stamped a few images all over the pages.


Week 4- Hand Drawn Girl
This week was a challenge for me since I don't draw. My mom and brother have that talent, I did not get it. So I gave it my best try and this is what came out. I used Copics to color the girl I drew and then just did some doodling for the background with crayons.

If you want to see more of the heart journaling you can visit The Greeting Farm Gallery.
Thanks for looking!


No comments: