Monday, August 8, 2011

30th Birthday Decorations

I made all the decorations for my brother in laws 30th surprise birthday party this past weekend. Wanted to post everything I made. Here's the birthday card, I used my gypsy and Sweet Treats to make it. Then embossed with my Cuttlebug and inked it.
The banner was made with my gypsy, Gypsy wanderings, the font from Robotz and decorations from Create a Critter and Sweet Treats.


 Her are the center pieces I made using the same cartridges as the banner. The center one I put pictures of the birthday boy on all the circles.
Then to save the best and yummiest for last, here is a picture of the cake pops that I made. Brown ones are chocolate and white are red velvet. Yum!
Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

very nice and ALOT of work!!!! good grief the cake pops alone take forever !!!!!!!!!!!!! hope your BIL was appreciative of all your hard work!
scrappinwithmybug