Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yeah! I Just Got My Teresa Collins Stampmaker From HSN!!!!

I just got my Stampmaker delivered today and can't wait to use it.  It also makes stencils and embossing plates.  I got it from HSN a few days ago and it includes an exclusive DVD from Megan at Above Rubies Studios. If you don't know who she is, she is the one who has done the A to Z DVDs for the Cricut, Gypsy, and Imagine( I think there's one for the imagine. I don't own it... yet) These DVDs are great they really helped me do a lot on my machines, especially the gypsy.  I'll be sure to share what I make as soon as I have time in between the other projects I'm working on and trying to sell our house.

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy crafting and be sure to post a lot of pictures of your projects. If you ever need any help, just ask!

Georgiana
Carson's Creation
coachfans at cox dot net

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Have fun w/your stamp maker!! New follower here! I just wanted to say I loved the bday party pics! Super cute!!
♥ Laura ♥
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Angie Uttech said...

Such great stuff, Jamie!! My sister got a Cricut to use at her job as the director of our school's daycare. I have seen a few signs & such that she has made. I am thinking I need to learn more about this & its possibilities!!

Ashley said...

What a great item to add to your crafting supplies collection, I am very jealous! :) Looking forward to seeing your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on your purchase. I love HSN!! Good luck on your house sale too. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/