Monday, July 11, 2011

Wiper Birthday Card For My Husband!

Here's the birthday card I made for my husband.  It's his birthday today!  I did a wiper card, which I watched a tutorial on Cricut Love's blog to learn how to make it.  I might have put too much on the card, but I'm new to card making and I wanted to use so many of my new things.

Here it is closed. I used Create a Critter for the dog and cupcake. I hid the face cuts on both so I could use some Peachy Keen stamps.

I embossed the stamped candle image with clear powder. Stamp was from a set I got at Big Lots for $2 (Awesome Deal!!!) Then I put the metal present and star embellished in the middle section. (those were from Joann's only $0.97) The Yappy Birthday is from a My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious set. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It was super fun to make!

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh such an adorable card. Very cuddly puppy ad I love love wiper cards!
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love you card. I don't think you overdid it at all. Wonderful job!!! I am a new follower also.
Hugs
Brenda
http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/2011/07/simply-sunday-fashion-ista.html

michelle said...

love your card...im a new follower
you can go see my card on my blog
mylifeasawannabescrapper.blogspot.com

Erika Valdez said...

OMG I love your card!! I dont think you added too much at all it looks perfect! You really did an awesome job and those faces look perfect dont you just love Peachy Keen!! AWESOME job on the card thanks for watchig my tutorial and linking up your card I am glad you had so much fun making it! I hope your hubby had a awesome Birthday!! TFS

Lots of Love,
Erika

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for window mobile cellulite treatment
Here is my site what is cellulite