Thursday, November 10, 2022

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's November Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Cindy you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I created 2 cards using the Sunburst Card Mat Die and the Gumdrop Stencil. Then I created a Gnome and Gnome Girl with the new Gingerbread Add Ons to pop dot onto a Stitched Circle Die. I finished off the card with a sentiment from Gnome Baked and a few sequins.

Recipe-


Regular Price for the Release Package is $131.99

FREEBIE OFFER: GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday and while supplies last.

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Larelyn

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Karen D said...

I love how vibrant these cards are!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! SOOOOO colorful and cute! LOVE the gumdrops!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great card, love the background!

Lee said...

love the happy card! I love that gumdrop background!

sharon g said...

The candies are so cute with the gnomes. I love that they keep coming up with more cute add ons.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the fun colors for your gumdrop backgrounds! Adorable cards!

ionabunny said...

Wow! Love your gumdrop backgrounds. These gnomes are so cute. Hugz

Viki Banaszak said...

Such cute cards! I love the gnomies!

Sue D said...

I like how fun and colorful with the gumdrops and gnomes.

Mary Holshouser said...

I love gumdrops (except for the
green ones). Putting them with a
gnome is a great idea. Cute cards.
thanks for sharing.

Dawn McCarty said...

Cool background great job

Lauryne Cunningham said...

All the fabulous bright colors- I love it! I like what you did with the gumdrop stencil!