Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Jaded Blossom Black Friday Release and Sale!

Hey Everyone! It's time for the Black Friday Release and Sale over at Jaded Blossom!  
Here is a link to the STORE for those of you eager to shop! 

Jaded Blossom release eight fun new items for Black Friday! Here is what I made with some of the new products 

I used the new Gnome Die: Church Add Ons to make some Christmas tags! I started with some kraft paper for the top layer and added it to a glitter paper for the larger layer from the Treat Tag Dies. Then I added some of the new Church Add Ons. I stamped each tag with a sentiment from the new Christmas Blessings set and finished off the tags with some white twine!

Recipe-


-----------------------------------------------------------------
And here is a look at our Black Friday sale.

TICKET RAFFLE

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

1 comment:

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love the gnomes and the add ons.