Friday, March 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom March Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Candace you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:



I created a window card with the new Gnome Die Add Ons! I started with the Card Mat Die for the background teal paper. Then to create the window I used the Triangle Card Mat Die and cut out the diagonal pieces. I used the Gnome Dies and the Gnome Dies Easter Add Ons to create the 4 gnomes. I trimmed each gnome to fit in the windows. I used Friendly Candies and the Grid Die for the Hello tag the bottom gnome is holding and an egg from Spring Banner Dies for the top gnome to hold. I finished off with a few sequins. 

Recipe-


Regular Price for the Release Package is $117.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

Cottontail Farms



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cindy
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

15 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

These gnomes are the cutest! I LOVE your foursome!

GrandmaGay said...

They just keep getting cuter

Larelyn said...

This design is just so clever. Definitely going to scraplift (cardlift!) the idea.

Amy Kendall said...

I love, love, love all the gnomes!!! Thank you for sharing!

tracy b. said...

Your card is so cute....I love the window idea, you get more than one cute gnome that way. :-)

Donna Walls said...

Love this card design and the Gnomies are a bonus!

Dandydo said...

Adorable card! I love that you have multiple gnomes on your card - they're so cute!

VanessaB said...

Ohmygoodness. How cute is that!!?!! What a fun card design for those gnomes 💗

Karen B said...

I really like your card layout! Four gnomes for the price of one! Too cute!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the window card with the cute gnomes!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great card, had to immediately pin it!

Sue D said...

Adorable window card with these gnomes.

Kristina H said...

This card design is so fun! Well done!

Lisa said...

I love the colors you picked! Its electrifying!!!

Carol Wortman said...

Gosh I love that 4 window pic. I'm so in
Love with this gnome and now those colors. Stinkin darling!