Sunday, March 6, 2022

Jaded Blossom March Challenge

Hey Everyone! 

It's time for the Jaded Blossom March Challenge!

This Month's theme is Anything Goes.


My kids are going to a nerf party so I created a card for the birthday boy! I started with the Card Mat Die and inked it orange and then layered it with the Paint Splatter Stencil. I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Candies to the Mini Tag Dies 3. To create the nerf darts I used the border die in blue and trimmed it and added the end of the rounded tag die from Mini Tag Dies 2 for the tip. I layered a few Stitched Circle Dies to create the bullseye and added the 7 in the center for the birthday boy. I finished the card with a few orange sprinkles. 

Recipe-

Check out what the rest of the Design Team created over on the Jaded Blossom Blog


No comments: