Friday, April 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Cindy you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

I used the new Tea Dies with vinyl and added them to a mug. Then I added tea with the Alphabet Dies 2. I filled a 6" tube with some loose tea leaves and added a tag created with the Sweet Treats Die and a sentiment from Tea For Two. 

Recipe-


Regular Price for the Release Package is $126.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/14, 11:59pm pst.

TEA ICONS

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Gigi!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace

13 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Ohh I love your tea cup..I love the vinyl!! Beautiful gift!!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Dude, this is such a great idea!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a great gift~! I love this idea! I love this tea themed release!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Such a cute gift!!

Sin City Chix said...

You just reminded me how versatile the dies are to make that ADORABLE cup with vinyl! That DINO infuser caught my eye and made me swoon!

Sue D said...

Would love to receive this gift. I like how you decorated the cup.

Nitasha said...

What a great idea to use the die set with vinyl! Loveit!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the project! I love how you used the vinyl to decorate the mug!

~amy~ said...

WOW. Love your mug! Such a great gift!

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! I never think to use vinyl with my dies! Must try it now!!! Loved your project!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Love, love, love your mug! So super cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Arianna Barbara said...

What adorable idea! Love your project!!!

Dana M said...

Darling! Super cute and creative project. Fabulous inspiration.