Friday, April 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Sneak Day 5!

Hey Everyone!

It's time for Jaded Blossom April Sneak Day 5 and today we're revealing Village: Tea Shoppe and our Freebie set Tea Icons! 


I stamped tea bags from the Freebie set Tea Icons all over a Stitched Square Die. Then I layered a Scallop Hexagon Die and Stitched Hexagon Die stamped with the sentiment from Tea Shoppe. 


I added a square die inside and stamped the steam from Tea Shopped. Then cut out and colored the mug from Tea Icon and layered it. 

Recipe-





Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created! 

2 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card!! I love the inside too!! I looved all your projects this week!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute design! LOVE the way you coloured the tea!