Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jaded Blossom June Challenge- Happy Father's Day

Hey Everyone!

It is Time for our Challenge of the Month, but first I wanted to share with you our June Stamp Spotlight... Another Year Older


So this month's challenge is Father's Day, anything for Dad, Grandpa, Son, Husband....


Here's my card I made with a ton of Jaded Blossom goodies! First I used the Card Mat Die for the chevron background.


Then I took the insert of the Ticket Book Die and cut 2 of them one in white and one in blue. The blue one I cut about a 1/2" slit down the center and fold each piece down to look like a collar. I glued the blue on top of the white and added a tie file from the Silhouette store.


Last I stamped a sentiment from the Father's Day set.

Recipe-
Silhouette- Neck Ties


If you're new to Jaded Blossom and our Blog don't forget to become a blog follower. 
Also, visit our Garden of Creativity in Facebook and "Like" our Facebook Page.
  May Release will start on Monday, May 5, 2014

This months challenge is "Any 3D Project"
Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up here by 5/24














Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

6 comments:

Chaunnelle said...

Adorable! !

Michelle said...

tooo cute ! your so clever with the dies it makes my tummy hurt ! LOL LOL no really glad your OUR designer love your work and the crazy awesome things you come up with ♥

Melissa said...

Love this design and so clever.

2craftykaties said...

I love how you came up with a tie by using the ticket die! that is brilliant. you are so inspiring. I love your creativity!

Crystal said...

Super duper cute!!

Kate said...

This seriously looks Great.