Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Another Year Older....

Hey Everyone!

It's my day over at Jaded Blossom and I've got a birthday card I made with this month's Spotlight set Another Year Older to share!




I used a ton of Jaded Blossom products on this card!!! First I stamped one of the Birthday Treat Tags onto the Card mat die to make my background. 


I used the Candy Charms & Banner Dies to make the little banner. Then I stamped the 30 from Another Year Older and the Happy Birthday from Over the Hill Candies on the orange paper. I attached the banner with some white twine.


Last I stamped the sentiment on Flag Die 2. 

Recipe-
Trendy Twine- Totally White


Thanks for stopping!!!

4 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Such an AWESOME looking card, SUPER job with it!!! :)

Beckie Williams said...

Love it ... super cute!

Michelle said...

this is super cute chickie !!! love all the bright colors and the background !

Kate said...

Pretty Card, Love the colors