Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby Wordbook

I made this wordbook for my new nephew. It was a baptism gift. I did cover the pictures of him, because I'm not sure if my sister in law wants his pictures all of the Internet. But I think it still looks so cute.


I used my gypsy with the Opposites Attract cart to make the book.
I just welded the letters with a rectangle (I don't remember which cart it was from)


I used the Baby Boy Onesie set from The Greeting Farm for the Baby stats.
Denim Twine from The Twinery.





Babies are all cut from the Baby Steps cart and then stamped with Peachy Keen Baby Faces.
I used my new Epiphany Shape Tool to make the button with the bird on it.




Most of the sentiments are from the Pink by Design stamp sets Baby Love and So Big.


Here is the Baptism card I made for my nephew. I cut the outfit from Paper Doll Dress Up.


I found this quote online and thought it was perfect for the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This is adorable! I wish I had a Gypsy! Need to figure out the craft room!