Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cricut Sweetheart Anniversary Card

So it's my Sister in laws 3 year anniversary today and here is the card that I made for her and her husband.  The couple is from the Sweethearts cartridge, I cut it with my gypsy and I'm so glad that I have one because all the layers are on one button. So I had to hide each image so I could just cut the individual pieces in separate colors. I ran the girls shirt through my Cuttlebug with a Fiskars reptile skin plate and inked it. I also used some Copics to give the skin and hair a little texture. The Happy anniversary is from a Fiskars stamp set(I think) and its on a Spellbinders label die. The paper is from DCWV Downtown Loft pack which I love and just got at TJ Maxx for $5.99.
The inside of the card has paper from the same stack. I used a Spellbinders die again and stamped a bouquet of flowers lightly in the background. Then I added this rub on quote and inked the edges.  Enjoy!

No comments: