Monday, July 20, 2026

Jaded Blossom Mini House Release!

Hello Friends! It's time for our new Mini House release over at Jaded Blossom! 


We have a few new items available! Check them out HERE

Here is what I made using the new items.. 


I started with the new House Slider Die and added the Mini Brick Stencil. Then I added some windows and a door from the House Slider Die. I added a sentiment from New Home to the front with an Outline Die and one on the inside layer. Last I used the gift card holder die from Gnome Gift Card Slider Die to the inside layer.

Recipe-
Jaded Blossom- New Home, New Home Outline Dies, House Slider Die, Mini Brick Stencil, Gnome Gift Card Slider Die

Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 



Our Mini Brick Stencil is FREE with package purchase only. This stencil is perfect to use on the new House Slider Die.


Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

No comments: