Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Jaded Blossom Mini Firefighter Release

Happy Wednesday! It's time for our new Mini Firefighter Release over at Jaded Blossom! 


We have four new items available! Check them out HERE

Here is what I made using the new items.. 


I started with the Triangle Card Mat Die to create the background. Then I added a sentiment from the new Sound the Alarm. I created the gnome with the Girl Gnome and Gnome Dies: Firefighter Add Ons and pop dotted her to the card. I finished the card with a few sprinkles. 



I started with the the XL Topper Die. Then I added the new Car Dies: Firetruck Add On to the Off Road Vehicle. I created a Firefighter with the Gnome Dies 2 and the new Add Ons.  I finished off the topper with a sentiment from the new Sound the Alarm.

Recipe-
Card- Sound the Alarm, Sound the Alarm Outline Dies, Gnome Dies: Firefighter Add Ons, Girl Gnome, Gnome Dies: Hair Add ons, Triangle Card Mat Die

Treat Topper - Sound the Alarm, Sound the Alarm Outline Dies, Gnome Dies, Gnome Dies: Firefighter Add Ons, Car Dies: Firetruck Add Ons, XL Topper Die, Gnome Dies 2

Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 



Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

3 comments:

Sharon Margaret said...

Love your treat topper…what an excellent idea!

Sharon Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Love the brightness of your card and bag topper! Super cute!