Friday, September 22, 2023

Jaded Blossom Mini Monster Release !

Happy Friday! It's time for our new Mini Monster release over at Jaded Blossom! 


We have four new items available! 

Gnome Dies Monster Add Ons 1 $26.99

Gnome Dies Monster Add Ons 2 $33.99

Build a Booth Monster Add Ons $21.99

Build a Booth Treat Box Add Ons $19.99

Here is what I made using the new items.. 


I created a Vampire Booth with the new dies! I used the face piece from the new Monster Add Ons to create the face and black cape and the teeth we created with the horns. I used Octagon Treat Box Dies: Halloween Add Ons for the hair and red cape pieces. I stamped a sentiment from Boo Crew to an Octagon Die and added it to the front of the booth. 


I started with the Card Mat Die and created a background with green oxide ink, Halloween Paint Splatters and Voodoo You Love. I created the gnome with Gnome Dies and the new Monster Add Ons 2. I pop dotted the gnome to the card and added a sentiment to a Sentiment Strip Die to finish the card off. 

Recipe-
Vampire- Build a Booth, Build a Booth: Monster Add Ons, Build a Booth: Treat Box Add Ons, Octagon Treat Box Die: Halloween Add Ons, Octagon Dies, Boo Crew
Zombie- Gnome Dies: Monster Add Ons 2, Gnome Dies, Card Mat Die, Voodoo You Love, Halloween Paint Splatters, Sentiment Strip Dies

Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 

 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

1 comment:

J Cochran said...

Your Dracula booth is, like you say, FANGTASTIC! And the Voodoo card is super cute. Wonderful ideas.