Thursday, July 6, 2023

July 2023 Celebration Sale & Mini Release

Hey Everyone! It's almost time for the July 2023 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!  

Jaded Blossom is releasing a bunch of fun new items on Friday! 

Here is what I created using the new items.. 


I started my card with the Card Mat Die and layer a Scallop and Stitched Oval Die onto it. Then I created a gnome with Girl Gnomes and the new Gnome Dies: Tiki Add Ons. I pop dotted the gnome and added a sentiment from the new Tropical Vibes. I finished off the card with a few sprinkles. 

Recipe-

Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale starting on Friday!


Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

No comments: